[Q] "logo. jpg draw failed."

have flashed the ressurection Rom by westcrip (best ICS Rom ever :P) and installed the fixed LPH Kernel. When i start my Phone i cant see the "GT-i9100" and the triangle but a message with "logo. jpg draw failed."

I tried to reflash the ROM but nothing happened. I have also flashed back to Stock GB but the message isnt gone.

An error message 'logo.jpg' draw failed.

How to solve this bug : 3 methods
  1. Logo samsung 9100...zip flash CWM... Stock-Samsung-Bootlogo.zip - (510.4 KB, 34 views)
  2. Factory wipe and flash stock rom again 
  3. New way by odin :
I have overcome my issue rite now.
a stock param.lfs file(a tar file that is) to flash through Odin in case you want to return to the stock bootscreen...I've tested it and it works.

1 . Download file SGSII stockparamLFS.tar
2 . Flash it using ODIN V1.85
3 . Select .tar file under PDA
4 . Push START button and ~5sec it will finish load the file into your phone.
5 . Reboot


now , you will get back your stock param.lfs file. and your triangle is gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Open Panel

Blogroll

counter